January 7, 2009

Herbal shop?

Alice found another funny door. This one leads to a herbal shop. Strangely, it is sort of 'attached' to a school building (the yellow brick building). The door is at the back. It must be a very tiny shop.

According to the writing on the wall, you can buy herbs for all kind of pains: lower back pain, sharp bone (?), shoulder pain and just pain. There is no call for medication or needle. Just put the herbal pad on!

Unfortunately, it never opens! Maybe the herbal pad seller is already so rich for his miracle invention that he doesn't need to work anymore!

4 comments:

Swarna said...

Hi thanks for visiting.
I'd love to be able to read Chinese! I was once gifted a sari (Indian dress) with symbols that look so like Chinese characters. Will try to share a pic of that with you!

Bec* said...

Dear Alice,

Thanks for commenting! My thesis is a look at bloggers and writing and how writing about peoples' lives has changed over the years (diaries to blogs). I'm conducting e-mail interviews with bloggers to hear about their thoughts on writing. If you'd like, I'd love to have you participate! If you're interested, please email me at a.need.to.write@gmail.com and I'll send you the interview.

best,
Bec

Anonymous said...

Alice,

How kind of you to comment on my blog. I really have enjoyed looking at yours. I love the theme of doors. So clever! I will become a regular!

Malinda said...

...and I love you doors! How cool... I'll visit often, for sure.