September 3, 2008

Mid-Autumn lanterns on balcony doors

These were my favorite lanterns, hanging on my favorite balcony. We bought them from a small shop in Kennedy Town, Hong Kong. It was several years ago, we moved out of the apartment about two years ago. I wanted to include this photo of (balcony) door because it was an exit door. It was the last year that K was still excited about lanterns. It was also the year that he made his own lantern. Now he looked at them as something childish. He has stopped being the child. It's going to be Mid-Autumn next week, I still have the lanterns in my room...I'll find another balcony door to put my rabbit and parrot lanterns up!

4 comments:

不來梅的網誌博客聯播站 said...

hello,nice to meet you

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Yes, everything is home made!
:)

Luisinha said...

Hi! Thank you for your comment on my blog :) My father is very special for me and he always will be.
I like your lanterns!
I don't know english very well... Sorry eheheh

Val said...

pretty!!!!