September 3, 2008

Favourite diner in Bangkok

This is the most amazing diner in Bangkok. It serves great Muslim food. They serve the best samosa and curry. If you want a samosa, you have to come before 2 p.m., everything is gone after the rush hour.

We first visited it in 2003 and then this summer. Actually I am quite surprised that it is still there. I didn't check it out last September, mostly because I couldn't remember where it was...I can't remember why we decided to go to a Muslim restaurant in Bangkok, it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. But then, you never know.

The blueness of the place is just unbelievable. The color just radiates a certain calmness and quietness. The doors and gate are also blue. I never found out why the whole place is in blue...even the fans are blue.

1 comments:

linda zhao said...

Samosa? I think it's Indian or Pakistani food, since these two countries eat almost same... Samosa is delicious, I like it!